10 Easy Steps To A Great Valentines Day
Step 1. Show You That You Love YOU!
- Look in the mirror and tell yourself “I LOVE YOU” (no matter how you may be feeling)
Step 2. Go Slow, Take It Easy
- Have some coffee/tea and sit in your favorite chair and just absorb your morning.
- Treat yourself to a beautiful homemade breakfast.
Step 3. Get Some Exercise
- Go for a walk, hike or run.
- Do some Yoga or Palates.
- Go to the gym.
- Dedicate your workout to someone that you love or you know needs an extra boost of love.
Step 4. Get Ready For Your day
- Think sweet thoughts about yourself.
- Get ready slowly and calmly.
- Remind yourself how beautiful you are .
Step 5. Be Kind To Yourself
- Go get your nails done .
- Buy that “thing” you want.
- Go see a movie.
- Treat yourself to a beautiful Lunch.
Step 6. Be Kind To Others
- Think sweet thoughts about others.
- Make a gift for someone you care about.
- Open a door for someone you don’t know.
- Buy the person behind you in line a coffee and make their day.
- Tell someone you love or work with how much you appreciate them.
- Smile at a stranger.
Step 7. Go Out Side
- Take a minute to go outside and just soak up your day.
- Meditate/think of all that you are grateful for.
- Dedicate a minute to sending all the people in your life a feeling of love, warmth , and compassion.
Step 8. Be Spontaneous
- Send someone flowers.
- Drive to the beach and have a bon fire.
- Record and I Love You song for someone special in your life.
- Do something sweet that you wouldn’t normally do.
Step 9. Feel Sexy
- Get dressed up and do something nice.
- Take a Bubble bath.
- Light candles.
- Be luxurious, be yourself.
Step 10. Have Fun
- Dont take today to seriously.
- Get rid of expectations and do what makes you feel good, and in the end you will be happy you did.
- Today is about loving yourself more so that you can better love the people around you.
- Do something that fills you up and makes you feel good.
Add some heart openers to your practice.